Dr Infrared Heater DR-908 Ecoheat Wall Hung or Wall Mounted Electric Space Heater, Dual System with Infrared and Fan Forced, Remote Control, 1500W, White
*** Coming Very Soon ***
- INSTANT WARMTH AND COMFORT - Exclusive Dual Heating System provides instant warmth using a quartz infrared element and fast heat distribution with the state-of-the-art blower. Our quiet and high-pressure blower can efficiently heat up a large room. The powerful 1500 watts of power or 5200 BTU controlled by Dr. Heater ECO operation mode will quickly take the chill out and save money on your electric bill. Three heat settings, ECO, HIGH, and LOW.
- WALL MOUNTED OR FREESTANDING - The heater can be mounted elegantly on the wall with the easy hung system, unlike traditional baseboard heaters that a bulky and requires professional installation. Dr. Heater's unique design wall heater can be converted to a portable heater without any tools.
- DIGITAL PANEL CONTROL AND REMOTE CONTROL - Easy and intuitive controls that allow you to set the desired temperature with the digital thermostat. The built-in turn-off timer with a settable range from 1 - 12 hours ensures energy is never wasted. The clear LCD screen can display room temp and set temp in both Celsius (ºC) and Fahrenheit (ºF). The heater is designed with light sensor to detect nighttime and switch to Night Mode operation to reduce noise by reducing the temperature sampling frequency.
- SAFE - The heater is designed with a sensitive and reliable tip-over switch, it will safely shut off the heater when tipped over. Our freestanding and wall-mounted heater is cool to the touch. The heater is equipped with over-temperature protection to stop possible fire hazards.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT - Dr. Heater USA has been keeping over 1 Million Americans warm and happy for over a decade. We are located at Burlingame CA. Local customer support to address all questions and concerns. 1800-317-1688 Product is UL/cUL Listed.
The Dr. Infrared Heater's new stylish panel heater is perfect for any application and any decor. This future-forward incorporated a convenient wall mountable option AND freestanding option, you can virtually put this heater anywhere. It is the best choice for use as supplementary or spot heating in the bedroom, living room, office, or anywhere in the home.
The Dr. Infrared Heater's Advanced Dual Heating System, combining PTC and Quartz Infrared Element, keeps you warm this winter while saving on heating bills. Equipped with a Dual Heating System and a High-Velocity Low Noise blower, the Dr. Infrared Heater increases the heat distribution and the result is heating your room to a comfortable temperature, fast. The Dr. Infrared Heater is certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) USA and Canada, ensuring the highest safety standard. The Dr. Infrared Heater is perfectly safe around children and pets and only gets warm to the touch. It does not have exposed heating elements that can cause a fire. The Dr. Infrared Heater comes with Energy saving ECO Mode, High and Low settings when the mode is set to ECO, the unit will cycle on and off and switch between high or low settings to maintain the desired temperature setting. All Dr. Infrared heaters are engineered and designed in the USA. How is Dr. Heater Different from Other Heaters? Dr. Heater uses infrared heating, which heats objects in the room, instantly making you feel comfortably warm. By heating only the objects in the space--not the air--Dr. Heater provides maximum warmth and energy efficiency. With its state-of-the-art technology that helps the room retain air moisture, Dr. Heater does not dry out your skin like those convection heaters that blast out hot air, stripping the room of moisture. And the best part? It will save you money. Use Dr. Heater instead of your regular heating system, and you could save up to 50% on your next electricity bill. Plus, with its tip-over protection and auto shut-off overheat protection, you can sleep soundly knowing you have got a heater that is superior in safety. Tests show Dr. Heater heats Faster and Better than Competing Heaters. In a side-by-side test comparison in airtight chambers with the same starting temperature, Dr. Heater heated the same amount of space much faster than a competing heater that has a price tag more than double that of Dr. Heater. Dr. Heater Delivers 60% more heat than other 1500-watt heaters. No magic trick--we just understand heat transfer better. Just because two heaters have the same wattage does not mean they transfer the same amount of heat. Wattage indicates the amount of electricity needed to power the heater--not the amount of heat it can deliver. This heater is the first to feature a dual heating system for maximum heat transfer rate. It combines the energy efficiency of infrared heat with the comfort of convection heat to heat your room fast and comfortably--without hot spots and cold spots. Dr. Heater uses a state-of-the-art blower that generates higher pressure and moves larger air volume at a lower speed, without any of the noise of those other heaters on the market. Dr. Infrared Heater has three power Settings: ECO, Low 1000W, and High 1500W. The auto energy-saving mode allows you to set your desired temperature from 50-99F. It smartly selects between the two settings depending on your room temperature. The thermostat regulates the heater and causes it to cycle on and off to maintain the set temperature. You can also manually set the heater to run on High or Low all the time or with a timer.
We Also Recommend
Dr. Infrared Heater DR-968 Portable Space Heater, 1500-Watt
Dr Infrared Heater DR-978 Dual Heating Hybrid Space Heater, 1500W with remote , more Heat
Dr. Infrared Heater DR-968H Portable Space Heater with Humidifier, 1500W
Dr. Infrared Heater DR-998, 1500W, Advanced Dual Heating System with Humidifier and Oscillation Fan and Remote Control