The DR-122X4 Large Size Bedbug Heater System terminates bed bugs of all types, even growth stages like eggs, nymphs and adult bed bugs, making this the perfect non-toxic natural bed-bug treatment system. This system is large enough to treat bed bug infested items such as: Sofas, Beds, Desks, Seats, Footwear, Books, Dressers, Night Stands, Clothes, Sheeting, Appliances, and much more
When you're ready to start toasting the bed bugs here's a few things to note: The DR-122X4 takes approximately 10 minutes to assemble. Due to the size of the product, we recommend a minimum of 150 sq ft space for set up. This Bedbug Heater System requires a total of 50 Amps or 6,000 Watts to operate. Each heater needs to be plugged into a 120V outlet and each outlet needs to be on its own circuit. The four heaters may need to use four extension cords (not included in package). A typical residential and/or commercial building has one circuit per room. Do not use extension cords rated below 1500 watts or under 16 gauge.
- Wipes out 100% of bed bugs of all forms
- Safe, powerful, and Non-toxic form of treatment
- Easy to set up and load infected items for treatment
- Sizable Service Space: (112" L x 58" W x 79" H inches)
- Ideal for treating many infested items such as sofas, beds, desks and much more
- Each heater needs to be plugged into a 120V outlet and each outlet needs to be on its own circuit. Extension cords required but not included.