During the winter when outside temperatures drop below freezing, using a greenhouse heater can keep your plants from the freeze. The Dr. Infrared Heater DR218 Greenhouse Heater is a professional choice for your tender plants. This incredible heater uses a fan-forced air technology that can provide a reliable and efficient heat source to your greenhouse plants. Permanently lubricated for life, it uses a totally enclosed, thermally protected and heavy duty ball bearing motor that provides long-lasting performance with very little maintenance required. It has a precision temperature sensor with a built-in over-heat protection and adjustable thermostat control, which allows you to create the best climate for your plants. Plus, this heater is equipped with heavy duty steel housing and an IPX4 structure that protects against water splashing. Order one today and protect your tender plants from becoming a frozen, soggy mush.
- 1500W or 3000W
- Keeping your tender plants warm and thrive in the best climate
- IPX4 structure; protected against water splashing
- Light weight and portable
- Very little maintenance required
- Fan Forced Heater, Item Weight: 13 lbs, Shipping Weight: 14 lbs
- Watts: 1500W (model # DR218-1500W) , Watts: 3000W (model # DR218-3000W)